Does slight overdose of Avapro cause any dangerous side effects?
I have had anterior ischemic optic neuritis with loss of the inferior visual field in one eye, which is apparently caused by transient hypotension.
No.. not a concern
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,
First of all I would like to reassure you..Its not at all a problem. Avapro is a very well tolerated safe drug and I do prescribe it to my patients in my clinic and some times I put 300mg to my patients also.
So dont worry it cant be considered as a overdose. Nothing will happen.
If you still have queries Iam happy to help you through follow up queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Overdose of ipill side effects
- Levolin overdose side effects
- Side effects of digene overdose
- Suggest treatment for side effects caused by overdose of parecetamol
- Deriphylin overdose and side effect
- Side effects of overdose of cremaffin
- Side effects with overdose of thyronorm
- Side effects of overdose on microgynon
- Side effect of overdose of avil
- Anxinil overdose side effects
- What causes heaviness in lungs with pain in lungs and ribs?
- What causes loss in taste?
- Is taking IMOL plus safe when breastfeeding?
- Treatment for chronic diarrhea despite taking Loperamide?
- Should i be tested for Hepatitis B as my boyfriend has just been...
- Is parasoft cream safe to use for dry skin?
- Does Iron Sucrose or Iron Dextran contain blood?
- What causes gout, foot rash and bumps on neck inspite of using metroprolol?
- Suggest treatment for recurrent balanitis
- Can Lexapro,Nexium,Trazadone and Hydroxyine Pam be taken together?