How to treat migraine along with blurred vision?

Dr. Neeraj Kumar

Neurologist

Posted on Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in Brain and Spine
Question: My 40 year old brother had a flash of light episode. It went away but he now has blurred vision in one eye that continues for days. No pain. He had a migraine a month ago but this is nothing like that. Hard for him to pay for Dr and/or get off work. How serious is this?
Answered by Dr. Neeraj Kumar 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get examined and evaluated by a neurologist

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
Visual blurring in one eye maybe due to optic neuritis,pappilitis or fundus involvement.
He needs evaluation and examination by an opthalmologist or neurologist.
Investigations required can be planned after evaluation.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further information.
Dr N Kumar
Neurologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana