What does inflammation of the eyes indicate as per the attached reports?

Posted on Thu, 2 Nov 2017 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Question: My wife was asked to get the following tests done and the reports are attached along!!
It sll started last year with low eye vision in one eye,then optic neuritis which got alright on its own!all tests and scans were normal,then she had herpes of eyes!
Now this year again she had some abrasion on the same left eye ,exactly the same ,but no neuritus or double vision and after some treatment she was fine,we did the below mentioned tests ,and the reports are below!
She had fhf because of hep b about 11 years back and is fine !she is a minor thalasemmic!please suggest what we do?

Sir this time round the attack on the left eye was less severe as it did not lead to double vision,the epithelieal layer was removed (damaged),at the same spot where it was damaged last time!she is fine now!she has had a problem of dandruff like particles on her eyes,could be dryness!the reorts off blood are current reports ,all other tests are old last years test reperts!please suggest further is it serious?
Answered by Dr. Ramesh Kumar 2 days later
Brief Answer:
blepheritis.

Detailed Answer:
Heve seen the reports.
Blepharitis is an inflammation of the eyelids may involve eye in which dandruff-like scales form on the eyelashes are seen . It is a common eye disorder caused by either bacteria or a skin condition,.commonly caused by bacteria (staphylococcal blepharitis) or dandruff of the scalp and eyebrows (seborrheic blepharitis)

Rx
Applying warm compresses can loosen the crusts. Then gently scrub the eyelids with a mixture of water and baby shampoo .
Wash your hands thoroughly.
Moisten a clean washcloth with warm water.
Close eyes and place washcloth on eyelids for about 5 minutes, reheating the washcloth as necessary.
Repeat several times daily.

Use Moxiflox eye drop 2drops thrice daily.

Follow up after a week.
Attach a photo of eye with follow up.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Ramesh Kumar

Ophthalmologist