Does pain in abdomen after intercourse suggest pregnancy?
No chance of pregnancy
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) There is no chance of pregnancy as you have pulled out in time.
2) Let me know when was her last period date.
3) What time of day she has stomach pain.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pain in the lower abdomen after intercourse reason
- Iud pain after intercourse
- Suggest treatment for pain during intercourse after hysterectomy
- Pain in testicles and lower abdomen after intercourse
- Abdomen pain and bleeding after intercourse
- Any suggestion for intercourse pain after total hysterectomy
- Pain in body after intercourse
- Experiencing severe pain in penis after intercourse suggest
- Bleeding after intercourse pregnancy
- Sharp pain in lower abdomen after intercourse is this normal