Does intercourse during menstruation cause pregnancy?
Pregnancy not possible
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns about pregnancy possibilities.
Following is my reply:
1) First 8 days of periods are considered safe time and there is no chance of pregnancy especially if you had sex on first day of your cycle.
2) Since you had sex on first day of cycle, i can reassure you that there is no chance of pregnancy.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol.
IVF & Infertility Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Risks of intercourse during menstruation
- Can sexual intercourse during menstruation cause pregnancy
- Should you have intercourse during menstruation
- Is pregnancy possible during menstruation
- When intercourse safe during menstruation
- Damage intercourse during menstruation
- Can precum during intercourse cause pregnancy
- Menstruation during pregnancy
- Effects of intercourse during menstruation
- Irregular menstruation after miscarriage had intercourse pregnancy test negative