Does intake of Effexor lead to muscular pain in arms?
Muscular pain can be due to rigidity or stiffness in the muscles. Do you have so?
Rigid muscles can be irritating and not good for older age bracket.
I think you should call up your doctor if you are unable to walk or carry out daily activities.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Muscular pain relief
- Mobizox for muscular pain
- Muscular pains in arms withering hands
- Muscular pain in upper back
- Can menopause be associated muscular pain in leg and arm
- Muscular pain in upper arm
- Feeling discomfort in neck muscular pain in arms and legs
- Neck muscular pain
- Muscular pain in armpit and shoulder
- Muscular pain on left arm and leg