Does chewing tobacco increase the size of lipoma?
Question: I HAVE LIPOMA ON MY LEFT HAND AND IN OTHER PARTS OF THE BODY AND IN MOUTH .DOES CHEWING TOBACCO WILL INCREASE THE SIZE OF LIPOMA. MY AGE IS 67. THANKS
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
People also viewed
- Heart palpitation increasing frequency habit of chewing tobacco reason
- Stages of quitting chewing tobacco
- Does chewing tobacco increase rosasea
- Diverticulitis and smokeless chewing tobacco
- Chewing tobacco chewing tobacco spit
- Is chewing tobacco hurt hemochromatosis
- Does chewing tobacco cause increased liver enzymes
- Can chewing tobacco increase uric acid
- Does chewing tobacco increase the size of lipoma
- Lipoma and chewing tobacco
Questions Answered By Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar
- Took oxandrolone treatment for few days. Will this cause any side effect?
- Feeling weak and dizzy after stomach flu. How to get relief?
- Drank a glass of phenyl. What should be done for cure?
- No sperm found in sperm analysis. Is there any medicine to create the...
- 59 years old. Passing semen with urine. What treatment should be done?
- Which specialist should I consult for pineal cysts?
- I pricked my palm on a rusty nail. Do I need tetanus shot?
- History of frequent heartburn. Having severe pain below rib cage during...
- Is the compositions for nalcon and falcon same?
- Child has fever, rapid heartbeat and started vomiting. What is causing...