Does being punched in stomach during pregnancy affect the baby?
NOTHING TO WORRY MUCH.
Thanks for writing to us.
There is NOTHING to worry if you DON'T have any kind of abdominal pain or bleeding. At 4 months, uterus reaches just above the pubic Symphysis and around umbilicus region at 6 months.
Fetus is well protected inside womb and abdominal muscle. You can undergo one obstetric ultrasound scan (if heavy force exerted by child) after consultation with your doctor.
Hope, I have answered your query. If you don't have any other query, you can close the discussion.
Wish your good health and take care yourself.
For future query, you can directly approach me through
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stomach rumbling during pregnancy
- Stinging in stomach during pregnancy
- Stomach beating during pregnancy
- Lipoma on stomach during pregnancy
- Stomach bruising during pregnancy
- Worms in the stomach during pregnancy
- Feeling like punched in stomach during pregnancy
- Discoloration on stomach during pregnancy
- Fluid in stomach during pregnancy
- Heaviness in stomach during pregnancy