Does alcohol in the form of beer cause any health effects?
he may continue with it; regular health check-ups must.
welcome to HCM.
I understand your concerns.
Drinking alcohol in any form is never beneficial for health.
Drinking 650 ml beer daily may not cause any obvious effects on health.
But then, alcohol always have ill-effects on one's health.
But I would still suggest you to go for his regular health check-ups, alteast yearly.
Liver and kidney functions must be examined at every health check-up.
I would not recommend any form of alcohol intake.
But since he is taking it in a limited amount without any ill-effects till now, he may continue it.
Regular health check-ups are must in my opinion.
Hope this helps.
Kindly close the discussion if you are satisfied with the response and give your valuable feedback.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can drinking too much beer cause health problems
- Effects of alcohol on health
- Coccobacillus cause and effect to health
- The harmful effects of cigarettes and alcohol on health
- The health effects of two beers per day
- Mental health effects of alcohol
- Generic endocrinology health forms
- Health effects of drinking alcohol
- Alcohol health effects on men
- How drinking alcohol or beer can cause hernia