Does a does a blood test result for H pylori
Yes you are positive for H.pylori
Hello and Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Your test results are suggestive of H.pylori infection.Normal level is IgA Abs2 is 1 to 6 mg/dl.
A course of antibiotics-
Amoxicillin 1000 mg twice daily
Clarithromicin 500 mg daily
Omeprazole 40 mg once daily for 21 days.
You would need a prescription for the same.
Have an endoscopy ever performed?
Wish you good luck and fast recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic pancreatitis and recurring ribs pain
- What causes an itchy red rash around the anus?
- Suggest treatment for chronic vomiting when diagnosed with gastroenteritis
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the ribs
- Is Rabeprazole an effective medication for reflux esophagitis?
- What causes excessive burping and abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest natural treatment for severe acid reflux
- What causes black stool?
- What causes intermittent pain after anal fistulotomy?