Does Zoloft cause difficulty in urination?
Yes it can cause though not very common
Thanks for posting in HCM.
I am Dr.Barani and I am pleased to assist you.
Zoloft contains Sertraline.
Some of the common side effects of Zoloft (Sertraline) are diarrhea, memory loss, sexual dysfunction, tremors, sleeplessness.
Difficulty is urination though not a common side effect of Zoloft, can occur.
Involvement of the serotonergic neurons is believed to cause this side effect.
I hope that answers your query.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can zoloft cause psychotic episodes
- Can zoloft cause brain damage
- Does zoloft cause acne
- Generic zoloft and strong urine smell
- Can zoloft cause head tremors
- Does zoloft cause drowsiness
- Does zoloft cause night sweats
- Does zoloft cause weight gain
- Is craziness caused due to zoloft medication
- Does zoloft cause diarrhea