Does Vyvanse help in treating binge eating disorder?
Hello, and thanks very much for your question.
It would be wise and recommended to speak first to a primary care physician about starting this medication. Often, primary care doctors will prescribe this themselves. However, for a more intensive and expert approach, they may refer you to a psychiatrist for more in-depth diagnosis and treatment. The first step is to reach out to a primary care doctor to begin the discussion. Vyvanse can be helpful for binge eating disorder indeed.
Please rate and close this answer when you are finished and satisfied.
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private link below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pistachios binge eating disorder
- Can topamax sprinkle cure binge eating disorder ?
- Gluten and binge eating disorder
- Diagnosis of Binge eating disorder
- Green tea and binge eating disorder
- Binge eating disorder causes
- Vyvanse binge eating disorder
- Treatment and cure for Binge eating disorder
- Is effexor xr used in the treatment of binge eating disorder ?
- Intranasal naloxone for binge eating disorder