Does Rozucor-F or Tonact have lesser side effects?

Dr. Divakara

Posted on Thu, 29 Oct 2015 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: sir which is the better medicine TONECT-TG OR ROZUCOR-F10, or please suggest the best another medicine with diet chart.
thanks
Answered by Dr. Divakara 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Rozucor-F is better.

Detailed Answer:
HI

Both are eqaully good , but Rozucor-F is slightly better than Tonact_TG.

Diet :

1. Reduce the quantity of food what you take daily by a little ( Don't reduce too much also).

2. Avoid High Calorie food : Avoid food like Sweets, Carbonated Drinks like Pepsi, coke, Ice creams , non veg food , very oily food, butter, cheese and Ghee.

3. Eat high fibre diet : Like fruits and vegetables . Among vegetables avoid Potatoe.

4. Avoid Dry fruits.

This much diet is sufficient to bring down your cholesterol levels.

Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarifications feel free to ask.

Regards.
Follow up: Dr. Divakara 8 minutes later
sir, please suggest some medicine after viewing my medical history........
i will be thankful to you.
Answered by Dr. Divakara 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need to get evaluated first.

Detailed Answer:
HI

Chronic Acidity could be due to Gastric Ulcers or Infection in the stomach. You need to undergo Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy scan and Rapid Urease test. Kindly revert back with reports.

Have food at correct timings , don't delay having food or strave. Avoid eating spicy food and non veg food. Avoid Coffee and tea. Avoid Carbonated drinks.

Indigestion and loose motions indicates some malabsorption problem . I advise you to eat more fruits and vegetables. Avoid milk, curds , butter and cheese. Also get the following tests and revert back with reports.

LFT, Serum Amylase, Colonoscopy with biopsy of small intestine.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Sonia Raina