Does Regestrone cause vaginal bleeding?
your periods have started
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
Most likely your periods are on the way and thus no benefit of taking norethisterone now as you started a little late than desired probably.
Leave the medicine and let the flow begin.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of vaginal bleeding
- What causes vaginal bleeding
- Infections that cause vaginal bleeding
- Vaginal bleeding causes and symptoms
- Causes of severe vaginal bleeding
- Causes of excessive vaginal bleeding
- Continuous vaginal bleeding causes
- Heavy vaginal bleeding causes
- Prolonged vaginal bleeding causes
- Causes of light vaginal bleeding