Does Cymbalta help cure depression?
Hello, and thanks for your question.
Cymbalta is an EXCELLENT medication to treat depression, chronic pain, and tinnitus. It is FDA-approved for treatment of depression and neuropathic pain, and is very effective for both these conditions. There have also been studies conducted on smaller groups of people that show Cymbalta can be effective in reducing tinnitus volume. My recommendation is that you give this medication a try, because I anticipate it would help you!
Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private link below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can cymbalta cure major depressive disorder ?
- How to cure low depression
- Endocrinologist cures depression
- Does nexito help in curing psychotic depression
- How to cure severe depression
- Natural way to cure depression
- Feng shui cures for depression
- Epilim zoloft cure depression
- Cures for depression
- Suggest treatment for depression and will taking cymbalta help