Does Cyclobenzaprine help cure persistent back pain?
yes it can be used occasionally
Thanks for your query.
Cyclobenzaprine is a muscle relaxant. If there is pain due to back muscle spasms, then it can be tried. Since it has given you relief previously, it can be used now also.
It has no contraindication in postoperative phase.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cause and cure for back pain
- Will glucosamine hydrochloride help in curing lower back pain
- Is atenolol cured back pain
- Have persisting back pain due to tight ligament
- Persistent back pain after miscarriage
- Back pain natural cures
- Treatment and cure for Back pain
- Recovered from typhoid fever persistent back pain possible cause
- Permanent cure for back pain
- Persistent back pain near right shoulder blade