Does Clindamycin have sulfa in it?
Hi and welcome to HCM.
Answer is no, clyndamicin isnt sulfa antibiotic so if you are afraid of allergic reaction you shouldnt be. However in some rare cases patients may be allergic to several types of antibiotics,but generally there is low incidence of clinda allergy. WIsh you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Persulfate and sulfa
- Clindamycin ok to take with sulfa allergy
- Reactions to sulfa penicillin clindamycin
- Is there penicillin or sulfa in clindamycin
- Taking clindamycin with sulfa allergy
- Metrogel sulfa
- Allergic to penicillin and sulfa can take clindamycin
- Sulfa and scabies
- Is clindamycin a sulfa drug
- Does clindamycin contain sulfa