Diagnosed with breast tissue with focal stromal fibrosis. Is it safe to plan for a pregnancy?
Thanks for posting your query.
A benign breast lump with focal stromal fibrosis is suggestive of fibroadenoma of the breast. Fibroadenoma of a breast is a benign lesion and it does not progress. Usually no treatment is needed. Most of the fibroadenomas regress spontaneously with time without any treatment.
It does not interfere with the fertility or the likelihood of getting pregnant. She can plan her pregnancy as per her convenience.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hyalinized stromal fibrosis
- Nodular stromal fibrosis
- Stromal fibrosis in breast tissue
- Stromal fibrosis causes
- Treatment and cure for Focal stromal fibrosis
- Drugs/medication for Focal stromal fibrosis
- Symptoms of Focal stromal fibrosis
- Benign stromal fibrosis
- Diagnosis of Focal stromal fibrosis
- Focal stromal fibrosis causes