Developed sickness and diarrhea. Took norflox TZ, got fever. Safe to take paracetamol?
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Thanks for posting your query.
Your daughter can take tablet. Paracetamol along with Norfloxacin with Tinidazole combination. There is no contraindication.
If she is having severe diarrhea she may likely to go for dehydration. So you have to give oral re-hydration powder. If the diarrhea persists in spite of Norfloxacon TZ, then it is better to consult your physician as she may need some other antibiotics, stool examination and parentral re-hydration procedures etc.
Wish your daughter a speedy recovery.
DR S XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Norflox tz tablets can a cancer patient take
- Is norflox tz safe for kidney patients
- Norflox tz is used for diarrhea
- Take norflox tz and cefadur together
- Is norflox tz safe in pregnancy
- Norflox tz is safe in pregnency
- Watery stools taking norflox tz recommendations
- Suffering from diarrhea taking norflox tz is it harmful
- Loose stools fever taking crocin norflox-tz dietary recommendations
- Should we take antacid after norflox tz