Chinese herbal creams, eczema ointment, base cream from company, contains steroid ?
Thanks for the query
Recently there was flashing news about lots of spurious medicines coming up in the United States despite of the strict and vigilant rules. Thanks to the long waiting period for the patients to consult the desired specialists and also the insurance costs.
Corticosteroid creams are sometimes prescribed to decrease the inflammatory reaction in the skin. If you feel the self prepared medicines by your Chinese Herbalist could be spurious or the steroids containing medicines you can call up the below agency and request for the service.
• Human Drug Information
• (888) 463-6332
• (301) 796-3400
Division of Drug Information (CDER)
Office of Communications
0000 New Hampshire Avenue
Hillandale Building, 4th Floor
Silver Spring, MD 0000
Hope I have answered your query; I will be available to answer your follow up queries.
Dr. Naveen Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Non-steroidal cream for eczema
- Paw paw ointment vs cream for eczema
- Eumovate eczema & dermatitis cream
- Best hand cream for eczema
- Sun cream for eczema sufferers
- Steroid cream eczema
- Best eczema cream for baby
- Elocon cream eczema
- Is steroid cream ideal for an infant suffering from eczema
- Kenacomb cream for pompholyx eczema