Child with frontal headaches and fever. Looks tired, pale and have dark circles under eyes. Reason?
Thank you for writing to us. Please do not panic.
Your child is suffering from exertional fatigue.
Dark circles though have no relationship with stress but they are usually seen when the child is overstreching herself.
Anemia can also cause these symptoms especially if her periods have begun.
Give her lots of rest, nutritional food and an Tablet omeprazole 20 mg once daily in the morning for a fortnight.
Dark circles can be lessened by applying a Vitamin E cream under her eyes.
If the symptoms persists please ask your GP to perform some tests on her. We would need a complete blood count to start with.
Hope she will be well soon.
If you have any further queries, do let me know.
Hope this answers your query.
Wishing your child a speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cardiomyopathy tired dark circles under eyes
- Pale face and dark circles under toddlers eyes
- Prednisone pale dark circles under eyes
- Pale tired dark circles under eyes weakness cause of concern
- Child dark circles under eyes upset stomach
- Headaches and dark circles under eyes
- Headache dark circles pale
- Toddler with fever headache dark circles paleness
- Dark circles under eyes abcess
- Child is pale and dark circles
- Had teeth implants. Why have I started biting my tongue?
- Noticed red fingernails in a newborn. Should I be worried?
- Low hemoglobin after bypass operation. Colonoscopy and endoscopy done....
- Movable lump under eyebrow. Is it hemangioma or dermal cysts?
- Sore swollen itchy ear and liquid discharge from it. What should I do?
- Pus filled lump appeared on ear lobe. What treatment should be done?
- Have strabismus in eye. Is this curable?
- Slight headache and nosebleed with dizziness. Looking for treatment
- Swallowed chicken bone. Started coughing, vomiting and have sore throat....
- Child started vomiting. Got light fever and bloodshot eyes. What is...