Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Child suffering from cold. Which medicine should I give?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Pediatrician, Neonatology
Practicing since : 1970
Answered : 891 Questions
hi my 2 years child suffering from cold. could please advice the medicine regards XXXX
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Uma Rajah Ananth 1 hour later
Brief Answer: anti histamine syrup Detailed Answer: Hi Mr XXXX, If your child has only cold you can try like antihistamine syrup like Tminic. Or levocetrizine . If there is fever you can give her paracetamol syrup like crocin or fepanil. However if by 2 days she does not improve with this it is advisable to show her to a pediatrician to check her lungs. Also give her plenty of fluids and keep her away from dust and crowded places. God bless Dr Uma.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Pediatrician

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor