Can suffering from peyronie disease be a reason for rejection at government jobs?
i am suffering from peyroine disease i think , my penis bends to left side during erect and flaccid state also . its rare but sometimes during erection , i have slight pain on left side of penis, in next question i will put images also, well i am taking vitamin E for last 2 months almost 400 mg a day. Sir my question is : Is peyroine disease or bent in penis towards left is a reason of rejection in government job medical ?
No .You can not be rejected Govt job on this ground.
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have curvature of penis on erection and suspect to be due to Peyronies disease.
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Do you palpate any hard nodule in shaft of the penis?
2) Are you able to penetrate vagina while having intercourse with your wife?
3) Please upload photographs of your penis to help me to make precise comments on your problem .
Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical assessment to rule out presence of calcified plaque.and get ultrasound Scanning of the penis done to confirm the diagnosis .
Normally Peyronies disease gets cured itself spontaneously over a period of 2 years and do not require any treatment .Surgical correction is advised only when penis curvature is more than 45 degree and poses difficulty in penetration of vagina during intercourse.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Sir i was worried as i worked hard for two years days and nights for reaching to my central govt job. This problem has caused me stress and depression at stages of life .
Sir but i am very very relieved knowing that my hard work will not go waste but it causes me embarassment .
Sir i am suffering from it almost 10 years , belonging to poor family and embarassment , i never visited a urologist. But now i want to get rid of this .
Sir i am not married and never had intercouse i dont know how to calculate degress of curvature i will post photos then please advice me am i capable of penetration?
Yes i feel hardness on left shaft of my penis
Sir what are its treatment as i don't want undergo surgery ?
I am already taking vitamin E 400 mg a day for last two months it stops pain also during erection
Please upload your photos to make precise comments.
Thanks for followup.
Please upload photos of your penis clicked both in flaccid state and on erection to help me in making precise comments.
Thanks and regards.
Sir i have uploaded pics of penis as much it can help in precise assessment in upload new reports option. Sir after going through these pics , please advice me following :
1. Do i need medical attention immediately ?
2. Can i penetrate easily ? how much curvature it seems ?
3. Till the time , i make an appointment with the urologist , should i continue with the vitamin E 400mg a day?
4. sir , how much penis extender devices helps , especially in my case , will it work. recommendation any ?
5. Sir , can you suggest a hospital or clinics in XXXXXXX for the treatments or if you are working in XXXXXXX , can i book an appointment ?
please clarify all my doubts , i shall be thankful to you sir always.
Read detail answers bllow.
Thanks for uploading photographs.
You do not have any problem at all.
1)You do not need any treatment .
2) Yes you will have no problem in penetrating vagina and will not have any difficulty in having enjoyable sex.You have penile curvature of only 5 degrees.
3) You may or may not continue Vit E. You may take it for your self satisfaction.
4) Do not ever think of using penile extender .It has disastrous complications
5) You do not need any more advice from other Urologist..
You are absolutely normal and not to be worried at all.
Please post your review and rate my suggestions and advice on the forum of Health Care Magic.
Thanks and Regards.
Thank you Sir for your valuable medical advice . i shall be thakful to you sir. My medical examination is tomorrow for the job and now i am much more relaxed and knowing that though i have bent penis but its just 5 degrees and all is well . it has given me mental peace as well.
Sir if you could advice it please tell me is it true that some curvature in penis makes its more stimulating to woman ?
And sir its normal to have left penis bigger than right sometimes and at other times both are equal ?
Sir normal means i don't have peyroine or i have it but normal with no need of treatment .please clarify?
I will definitely recommend healthcaremagic to others as well . i will rate your reply as best .
Wish you best of luck and health.
Thanks for appreciation.
I again emphasize that you do not have Peyronies disease .
Concentrate on your carrier and do not worry about the problem that you think about which is not there .
Slight curvature is mostly due to disparity between two corporal bodies that gives rise to slight curvature on erection.which has no significance at all.
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Peyronies disease unani medicine
- Treatment peyronie's disease
- Peyronies disease blood in urine
- Peyronies disease ayurvedic treatment
- Effect of heart disease on government job
- Can you get a job for the us government if you are color blind
- Peyronies disease cure ayurveda
- Rim job bacteria disease
- Peyronies disease exercises
- Mitochondrial disease peyronies disease
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?