Can protein rich food be consumed while trying for pregnancy?

Question
My sister is planning for kids and at home we stop her from eating anything that generates body heat (like sesame, chicken, some types of fish etc), even in small amounts. Want to confirm if it is not safe to eat such foods while still trying to conceive.

We have always believed after conceiving, one should avoid fruits like papaya, please confirm if this is a truth or a myth.
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can take in small amounts.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
I have gone through your query,the food you mentioned are rich in protein so she can take these in small quantity.These are safe while trying to conceive.
After conceiving one should avoid papaya seeds not papaya,papaya seeds are having tendency of abortion.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal