Can impacted wisdom teeth cause blurred vision and dizziness?
Impacted wisdom teeth doesn't cause blurred vision and dizziness.
Impacted wiadom tooth can cause pain and swelling that also it depends on certain factors like position of the tooth.
Some cases of impacted wisdom tooth doesn't cause any problem at all.
Commonly sinusitis and fluid behind ear these are not caused by wisdom tooth impaction.
It can cause pain around the ear and temporal region though.
If you can upload the xray of the impacted tooth and the exact medical history then i can help you with the exact cause related to your problem.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Impacted wisdom teeth causing watery eyes
- Do impacted wisdom teeth cause ear infections
- Can impacted wisdom teeth cause nasal congestion
- Impacted wisdom teeth headache dizziness
- Could impacted wisdom teeth cause acne
- Can impacted wisdom teeth cause laryngopharyngeal reflux?
- Impacted wisdom teeth causing vertigo
- Impacted wisdom teeth dizzy
- Impacted wisdom teeth cause mood changes
- Can impacted wisdom teeth cause dizziness
- What causes feeling of strings in mouth with normal X ray result?
- Suggest treatment for bleeding from teeth
- Suggest treatment for tooth decay
- Suggest treatment for skin growth at the place of tooth removal
- When does the jaw mandible stop growing in males?
- What causes tingling sensation inside lips and red spots in mouth?
- Suggest treatment for apthous ulcer in mouth
- How long does tooth infection take to subside after a root canal treatment?
- What causes fatigue and headache after using Periogen?
- What causes red spots on roof of mouth?