Can i take Doxycycline with Methamphetamine injection?
yes you can
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your query.
I think I would be able to help you.
The fact remains that the medicines can be taken together.
however , I Must tell you that bothy he medicine have side effects.
Therefore, you should take the doses exactly as suggested by your treating doctor.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal
No such problem
thanks for your response.
there is no such major concern unless you are on other blood thinner medicines like aspirin.
if not, then you are mostly safe.
I hope that the information helps you. Best of luck.
Not a problem
Thanks for your response
Ibuprofen is basically a pain killer.
I am sure you should not take it very regularly.
However, in relation to your query, it is not a problem.
Its antiplatelet effect is not too strong.
Best of luck.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swollen fingertips methamphetamine injection
- Injecting methamphetamine and missing
- Rocephin injection for methamphetamines
- Is it safe to take diazepam with methamphetamine
- Methamphetamine injection on vagina
- Sites on body to inject methamphetamine
- Signs of injecting methamphetamine
- Soreness methamphetamine injection
- Doxycycline and methamphetamine
- Taking methamphetamine and amoxicillin
- What are the possible reasons for tingling and numbness in my left arm?
- What does dark smelly stools when suffering from diabetes indicate?
- Can I take Ganaton, Motilium and Neksium for severe stomach pain?
- What can cause bumps around my foreskin and why am I having electric...
- Is low testosterone and high TSH related to anterior pituitary gland...
- What is the cure for dementia, high cholesterol and macular degeneration...
- Is pain pump a good solution for burning pain after colonoscopy while...
- Suggest treatment for hyperthyroidism
- Is it safe to consume whisky while taking insulin for diabetes?
- Are there any alternatives to benzodiazepine drugs to control anxiety?