Can i avoid pregnancy 4 days after an unprotected sex?

Excellent
Question
ok i have an unprotected sex exactly 4 days back by the time i am about to cam r have taken out but still i have some some doughy about it and how can i know weather she is pregnant r not if she is how to avoid it?
Posted Fri, 22 Aug 2014 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Test after the periods are delayed.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
4 days after an unprotected sex you cannot avoid pregnancy if the sperms in precum has already caused the pregnancy. The only way to know about pregnancy is to wait for her normal periods. In case the periods are delayed then you can get her urine test done to find out the status of pregnancy.
In case she is pregnant then abortion with the help of medicines is possible.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Follow-up: Can i avoid pregnancy 4 days after an unprotected sex? 1 hour later
is there any way to avoid abortion. why because we are not even shure she is but to prevent is there any like madecines?

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
No effective medicines at this stage.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
It is a bit late now. Emergency pills are there that can be taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex. Since you did not ejaculate inside her the chances of pregnancy are less than 2%. Keep your fingers crossed and wait for her next periods.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.

Follow-up: Can i avoid pregnancy 4 days after an unprotected sex? 4 hours later
actually she said now is her periods time she have to get in between 1/8/14 to 8/8/14. we have on 1/8/14 what r the possibilities of getting ? if by mistake if it is released in!

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Less than 1%

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Just before the periods the chances of conception are very low if she has a history of regular cycles. The periods can be delayed due to the stress or exercise or a change in diet also. The chances of pregnancy are less than 1%. Please do not worry and wait for the periods.
Regards.