Can fibromyalgia symptoms adjust to blood test readings of 50?
from significant fatigue recently and has some increased difficulty with breathing. Her pth blood test readings went from 1684 preoperation to 50 more recently. Are symptoms related to her body adjusting to the new levels?
A current blood test for eosinophils-absolute gives a value of 697. She currently takes syntroid
About your concern:
After the removal of the parathyroid gland, there is a period of about 2 weeks that we expect the patient to have these symptoms.
If the PTH, calcium level are within the normal ranges, than the symptoms are not due to calcium alterations.
You have to check calcium and vit D level too.
You have to check also TSH level to verify that the actual dose of the levothyroxine is the right one.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Pleases write the results:
I am sorry, here on this site I can give you suggestions only by writing. Phone calls are not available.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Mirjeta Guni, Endocrinologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test for fibromyalgia
- Fibromyalgia symptoms hip
- What is fibromyalgia symptoms
- Chronic fatigue fibromyalgia symptom
- Fibromyalgia severe pain symptoms
- Fibromyalgia symptoms and causes
- Fibromyalgia chest symptoms
- Fibromyalgia and stomach pain symptoms
- 200 symptoms of fibromyalgia
- Signs & symptoms fibromyalgia