Can Tramadol and Promethazine be taken together?
hello and thank you for sending the question.
I would not take promethazine at this time. Both of these medications can lower the threshold for seizure.
I am concerned that if you take the promethazine that you may increase the risk of developing seizures.
I would wait at least 12 hours or more before considering taking promethazine. Also I would not take any medication without the further discussion with your primary care doctor.
Thank you again for sending your question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tramadol and benadryl together
- Tramadol and ibuprofen taken together
- Tramadol and codeine together
- Alcohol and tramadol together
- Tramadol and prozac ok together
- Diclofenac and tramadol together
- Aspirin and tramadol together
- Give tramadol and morphine together
- Taking paracetamol and tramadol together
- Take tramadol and gabapentin together