Can STD be contracted through consumption of stale bodily fluids?

Dr. Nishad BN

Posted on Mon, 13 Mar 2017 in General Health
Question: I have a fetish ... I enjoy licking used panties that contain both male and female sexual fluids ... also I seek condoms full of semen which I like to swallow. In most cases these fluids have been outside of the body for at least 3 days before I consume them. What are my risks for STD/STI in this scenario?
Answered by Dr. Nishad BN 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
High risk for most STDs.

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Thank you for asking HCM.

I have gone through your query. If others body fluids are having contact with your mucous membranes like oral cavity or penis there is high risk for transferring STDs. So avoid such contacts.
STDs like chlamydia gonorrhoea herpes hepatitis B and C hiv , all are in high risk for transmission.
Better to undergo STD panel test to rule out STD infections. Avoid further such contacts.

Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. Nishad BN 19 minutes later
How long do each of those viral and bacterial diseases live outside the body?
Answered by Dr. Nishad BN 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It can be present till 3 days.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome again.

Thank you for your follow up query.

It can be present till 3 days. HIV is more fragile outside so it won't survive more. Bacterial STD like gonorrhoea, chlamydia, syphilis can be present till 3 days. Hepatitis B virus can survive more than a week outside body.

Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
Thanks.