Can Pepcid and Zyrtec be taken together?
Am recovering from bronchitis -6 weeks ago and awaiting PFT to be done in 10 days-fearful of taking PPI in case of COPD
Dr (GP) also ordered Symbicort 80/4.5 for wheezing.
Was healthy prior to this, still walk 3 miles w/o SOB.
Have all classic symptoms of LPR
You can take both at same time.
Thank you for asking HCM.
I have gone through your query. You can take Pepcid (famotidine) and Zyrtec (cetirizine) at same time. There is no adverse drug reactions together.
Hope this may help you. Let me know if anything not clear.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Zyrtec vs zyrtec d
- Dimethylamylamine and zyrtec
- Dry cough tongue burns taken delsym robitussin trying zyrtec
- Zyrtec and pepcid for hives
- Zyrtec used for
- Can afrin be taken along with ibuprofen and zyrtec
- Bactrim taken with pepcid ac
- Can zyrtec be taken with flucloxacillin
- Zyrtec for labyrinthitis
- Usage of zyrtec