Can Omnacortil, Zinetac and Lecope be taken for urticaria?

Dr. Suresh Heijebu

Posted on Tue, 3 Nov 2015 in General Health
Question: Hi, my name is XXXXXXX and am Diabetic at the age of 31 with high sugar...but now the sugar is in control but I need to know that what medicines can be prescribed for urticaria...Is Omnacortil 10 MG, Zintac 150 MG and Lecope M 5 MG should be taken to cure urticaria... If yes, then how long should be taken or what is the dosage n how it has to be taken, i.e., Before dinner or Before Bed ????? Plz suggest....
Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Relevant drug dosages provided

Detailed Answer:
Hello, Sir.

I can understand your concerns.

You need exactly take the prescribed doses as of now.

These are the required doses for your age, sex, and skin issue underlying diabetes.

Omnacortil 10 mg has to be taken after breakfast.This has to be tapered off in 3 weeks. It means you should take this drug not more than 3-4 weeks, unless there is strong indication to continue it since this drug will increase blood glucose levels.

Zintac 150 should be taken once daily on empty stomach at 7 am daily for 3 weeks.

Lecope has to be taken post breakfast or dinner for 1-2 months.

Post your further queries if any.
Thank you.