Can Nyquil be given to a 10 year old child?
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern since it is a matter involving a young child.
Ideally a dose of 7.5 ml would have been all right but just an excess of 2.5 ml won't cause any problem.However just keep an eye on him because if he gets fast heart rate or some confusion or shakiness or nervousness,then you will have to go to ER as these are signs of overdosage but it looks highly unlikely.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Child abuse and nyquil
- Can a 5 year old take nyquil
- Is it safe to give nyquil to 10 year old
- Can i give my 4 year old children nyquil
- 10mg citalopram and nyquil
- Is nyquil safe for a 7 year old
- Nyquil and two year old
- Giving a 5 year old childrens nyquil
- Nyquil dose 7 year old
- Nyquil for five year olds