Can Norco and Tramadol be taken together for spinal injury?
Please avoid taking tramadol 100 mg and norco 5 325 together
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.
1. Tramadol is a powerful pain reliever and works well.
2. Norco (acetaminophen and hydrocodone) is also a good pain reliever and more potent than tramadol.
3. Usually tramadol is given first and if there is no significant relief then norco is started.
4. At low doses no symptoms occur but both medicines interact and there is a tendency to develop side effects like seizures, nausea, vomiting, dizziness or respiratory problems in many people.
5. In my opinion please have tramadol and if the pain is not reducing then start norco instead. You can also apply ointment containing pain reliever and muscle relaxant on the injured area to feel comfortable. Sprays are also available.
Hope your query is answered.
Please do write back if you have any doubts.