Can a shock to the spine cause shoulder pain, muscle spasms and diarrhea?
I also pooped my pants the day after the boat ride while driving down the road it just came out. diarea and no feeling at time
Could be aggaravationof previous spinal injury.
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
In my opinion you have aggravated the Previous spinal injury at the time of boat trip that shocked your spine.
I would suggest pain killers , muscle relaxants and a soft cervical collar for the time being. Get a MRI ASAP to assess the damage done.
Thanx for the question. Please feel free to ask any other question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of spine muscle spasms
- Electric shock for muscles spasms
- Spine muscle spasms causes
- Pc muscle spasm pain
- Diagnosis of spine muscle spasms
- What causes painful muscle spasms in tongue and neck
- Pubococcygeus muscle spasm pain
- What causes painful muscle spasm in lower back
- Muscle spasms and electric shocks in thigh
- Neck muscle spasms and electric shock sensations
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?