Can Melatonin, Coveram and Xarelto be taken together?
Provide more information.
Welcome to HCM.
Melatonin has NO known drug interaction with theses two medicines (coveram,an anti-hypertensive drug) and xarelto (a blood thinner drug).
But let me know for which particular purpose you have been prescribed xarelto,a blood thinner drug.
What was your last Prothombin time (PT) test result?
What is your recent blood pressure readings?
However,melatonin must be cautiously used in person with bleeding or clotting disorder and high blood pressure,so always ask you Doctor before taking it.
And please provide me more information as I asked.I will give my opinion after that.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Xarelto and lab monitoring
- Rozerem and melatonin together
- Xarelto side effects liver
- Side effects of xarelto
- Xarelto mode of action
- Can coumadin be taken in place of xarelto
- Are there risks in taking melatonin and nyquil together
- Taking ambien and melatonin together
- Can benadryl be taken with melatonin
- Lisinopril and melatonin dangers together