Can HIV be transferred by handling coins?

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
i was rapping coins and my fingers got dirty from rapping since my fingers touched inside my mouth any hiv hep b,c risk
Fri, 20 Apr 2018 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No risk for HIV.

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX

Welcome to HCM.

There is absolutely no risk of HIV and Hep B or C in your exposure so don't get worried, forget episode and live your life normally with family. If any doubt is there feel free to ask me again and I am here to help you always.

Thank You

Follow-up: Can HIV be transferred by handling coins? 45 minutes later
i spilled the soup from a container so while spilling the soup the soup touched the edge of the container any hiv hep b,c risk since i ate the soup

Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Again zero risk.

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX

Welcome back and thanks for follow-up.

HIV is not transmitted through the ways you asked for so don't think much about HIV or Hepatitis B, C because you are absolutely safe and risk free. Be relaxed, allay your fear or anxiety and move ahead. Wishing you very happy and healthy life.

Thank You