Can Duodart and VitaPulse supplement be taken together?
There is no harm in taking Vita Pulse .
Thanks for your query .
Based on the facts that you have posted you have been diagnosed to have Enlarged Prostate and have been prescribed Duodart a combination of Dutasteride and Tomsulosin.
Vita Pulse is a nutritional Supplement and there is no harm in taking it along with Duodart .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Xanax and citalopram taken together
- Alprazolam and lorazepam taken together
- Can cranberry supplement and doxycycline be taken together
- Amlodipine and atenolol taken together
- Ramipril and bisoprolol taken together
- Methimazole and adderall taken together
- Glipizide and metformin taken together
- Amoxicillin and vyvanse taken together
- Betahistine and sinarest to be taken together
- Ativan and klonopin taken together