• question-icon

Longer time to pass urine. Diagnosed with enlarged prostate, taking Alfuzocin, no result. Suggestion?

I have enlarged prostrate diagnosed about two years back , I am 47 years now , My doctor prescribed me urimex 0.4 mg which I taken for two months & later another doctor changed to alfuzocin 10mg , I have bben taking this medicine for approx two years now , I am not feeling any improvement & taking longer time to pass urine then before , also frequency has increased , Pl suggest which medicine should I change to or what should i do to increase flow as it is increasingly become difficult , I feel embarrassed when at a public toilet I take too long Pl advise
Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Hi manz! If you had tried the medicine and you didn't feel any better. Do the ultrasound and compare the both old and new to see size is reduced or not. If size increases ask urologist then to surgeon for lazer therapy. It will sure help if medicine can't. Take care. Get well soon. Bye.