Can Clonazepam be taken instead of Librium safely?
You can reduce the dose of Quetiapine.
Hello Welcome to HCM
Librium and Clonazepam belongs to same group of drugs. But 2 mg of Clonazepam is not equivalent to 50 mg of Librium. You can take 0.5-1 mg of Clonazepam if needed in place to Librium. That would not change your prescription much and you will feel better.
If Quetiapine is causing problems in sexual functions then you can reduce its doses to 50 mg and this would not cause much problems. Discuss with your doctor before making change in your prescription.
Thanks, Hope this helps you. Take care
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it safe to take zoloft and librium together
- Suggested clonazepam as an alternative for serapac is this safe
- How safe is clonazepam
- Is librium addictive
- Taken vyvanse clonazepam lorazepam ambien danger
- Librium for headaches
- Franxit and clonazepam taken together
- Oxyelite pro taken with clonazepam
- Usage of librium
- Is librium a narcotic