Can Adderall cause unpleasant scalp odor?
Adderall itself does not cause scalp odor
Hello. Thank you for writing to us
I am dr.kakkar(dermatologist). I have gone through your query and I have noted your concern.
No, adderall itself does not cause scalp smell however the scalp smell can be a result of hallucination due to adderall.
Scalp odor could be because of infrequent washing
Adderall is a substance abuse drug and can lead to addiction, dependance and withdrawal symptoms. Dependence on adderall can affect her routine life and health and can lead to hygeine issues because of lack of self care. Scalp odor is could be because of infrequent washing. She may use a ketoconazole based shampoo e.g Nizral shampoo every alternate days to help with scalp odor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vagina odor and adderall
- Psoriasis of the scalp cause a dent in the scalp
- Adderall scalp pustules
- Adderall and scalp dermatitis
- Adderall causing oily scalp
- Scalp folliculitis adderall
- Can adderall cause open scalp sores
- Adderall and burning skin on my scalp
- Body odor worse on adderall
- Adderall and burning skin rashes on scalp