Called twice for ultrasound. Normal?
In some cases of early pregnancy Fetal node & cardiac activity is not detectable by five weeks even by trans vaginal ultrasound .So repeat ultrasound is done to confirm viable intrauterine pregnancy after a week or two. your doctor is quite right & right advise has been given to you.So don`t worry wait for two weeks & get repeat ultrasound .It is a normal procedure in medical practice.pregnancy can be confirmed by urinary test and viable intrauterine by ultrasound
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ultrasound image of normal ovary
- Normal endometrial thickness on ultrasound
- Normal ovarian volume ultrasound
- Normal kidney size on ultrasound
- Normal prostate volume on ultrasound
- Normal spleen size on ultrasound
- Normal level 2 ultrasound
- High afp normal ultrasound
- Called twice for ultrasound normal
- Normal ovary ultrasound