Burning inside penis, frequent urination, pressure between scrotum and anus

Dr. Rahul Kumar

Dermatologist

Posted on Tue, 19 Nov 2013 in General Health
Question: Burning inside penis, frequent urination, pressure between scrotum and anus. I masterbated to ejaculation 3 days ago but it didn't seem normal. It seemed like very little came out and it just didn't feel right or normal. I haven't had sex in a long time so I don't think it is an STD. Any ideas?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
details below

Detailed Answer:
Hello
thanks for the query.
Probably you are suffering from a urinary tract infection.
It is not std but a simple bacterial infection, mostly caused by E Coli. You require treatment with anti bacterials. Norfloxacin will be better for you. Also take lot of water.
Let me know if you have an other doubts.