Blood work done. Feeling sick while going to toilet. Suggested to go for kidney specialist. Any suggestion?
Thanks for the query
It looks like you are suffering from a kidney or any kidney stones as you are suffering from back pain as well. USG abdomen and pelvis, 24 hour urine protein and urine culture are the investigations which needs to be done to complete the work up.
I hope I have answered your query, if there are no further queries please accept my answer
I wish you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chronic kidney failure free kidney transplant suggest hospitals
- Have kidney failure suggested kidney transplantation best hospital
- Kidney pain going down leg
- Suggest treatment for kidney stones
- Suggestion for good kidney transplant specialist in hyderabad
- Had kidney infections quadriplegic suggestions
- Suggest medication for irritation caused in kidneys
- What to do for kidneys going bad
- Ultrasound done on kidney suggestions
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine due to kidney stones
- Blood test showing abnormal WBCs, neutrophils, lymphocytes, alkaline...
- Sperm test found to have very severe oligoteratozoo with severe...
- Pain in back. Is cold the cause & what medication?
- Advised for gall bladder, hydrosil and prostrate gland enlargement...
- Dizziness, pressure in ears and noise while swallowing after child...
- Blurred vision, pain & dry eyes,flashing lights in eye, menopausal &...
- Old and out of shape. Heart rate races after strenuous exercise. Use a...
- My urine really stinks. Why would this happen?
- Pain in the head, pulsing sound in ears, back pain. Serious issue?
- Sore and achy around heart. Fluctuates throughout the day. Why would...