Audible heart beat when I open mouth. What could this be?
It would be better if you can reveal your age, gender and occupation. Have you seen a doctor for this? Were some investigations done in this regard?
The symptoms complained are not common in my usual practice, however I will try to give my opinion if you can give more details.
Preliminary evaluation required
Few more queries and not to offend you
1) Do you abuse illicit drugs?
2) Do you have anxiety disorder?
If true for the above there is a chance that you hear the heart beats louder than usual.
There is also a cardiac condition where the heart beats are loud enough to be heard by the person himself. I would not mention it now as it would increase your anxiety and spend sleepless nights. I wish you get a preliminary evaluation by a local physician and get the following tests ordered for better diagnosis:
2) 2D- ECHO
3) Serum T3, T4 and TSH
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rapid heart beat and strange taste in mouth
- Having heart palpitations and dry mouth could it be anxiety
- Massive heart attack mouth open
- Heart beating fastshort of breath and watery mouth
- Slight quivering of mouth when mouth open
- Heart beat sound from mouth
- Hearing heart beat loud through open mouth
- Heart beat through mouth
- Watery mouth heart beating fadt
- Hear heart beat in mouth
- Took oxandrolone treatment for few days. Will this cause any side effect?
- Feeling weak and dizzy after stomach flu. How to get relief?
- Drank a glass of phenyl. What should be done for cure?
- No sperm found in sperm analysis. Is there any medicine to create the...
- 59 years old. Passing semen with urine. What treatment should be done?
- Which specialist should I consult for pineal cysts?
- I pricked my palm on a rusty nail. Do I need tetanus shot?
- History of frequent heartburn. Having severe pain below rib cage during...
- Is the compositions for nalcon and falcon same?
- Child has fever, rapid heartbeat and started vomiting. What is causing...