Are there any interactions between Tramadol and Ativan?

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman

Posted on Mon, 13 Mar 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Are there serious drug interactions between tramadol and ativan if taken several hours apart?
Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not recommended

Detailed Answer:

It is not recommended to take both drugs as both are CNS depressants. you might experience increased drowsiness, dizziness and trouble concentrating.

I hope I answered your question

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 32 hours later
Hi Dr. Shoman
Thank you for your quick reply. I mistakenly checked the box which said I want to join with a monthly payment of $15. This is a problem because I only wanted an answer to the one question and I have no health issues. Can you give me a number to phone so I can cancel this error on my part? Better yet, can you cancel it?
I would much appreciate a response.

I wish you well and it's good to know you are there to answer when needed.
Sincerely
Yvonne R. de XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please send an email to customer service

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir, please check the email written on the site. send an email and the customer service will help you fix the error as I cannot cancel it on my own. kind regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana