Are night sweats, weight loss and lack of energy symptoms of autoimmune disorder?
High possibility of Systemic autoimmune disease.Need further work up.
I understand your concern.
I have gone through your query in detail.
Yes, by all means the possibility of autoimmune disease is very high in your case.
The association of Lichen planus is one such clue.
The disappearance of eyebrows is another clue.
Scintillating scotomas require an immediate evaluation.
Prompt search for Retinal disease has to be made.
For this, I advise you to have Direct ophthalmoscopy.
Also, a complete autoimmune screen is advised to decide further action.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms blurry vision "night sweats"
- Night sweats with cold symptoms
- Symptoms of night sweats nausea
- Symptom vinegar smell night sweat
- Symptoms of rash, night sweats
- Night sweats and dry mouth frequent urination unexpected weight loss
- Night sweats symptom diseases
- Are night sweats symptoms of menopause?
- Elevated lft weight loss and night sweats
- Symptoms of night sweats