Are arm, shoulder and neck pain side effects of Amoxiclav?
although amoxiclav may cause abdominal pain, nausea and other similar symptoms, the symptoms you've described do not seem to be related to it. If they started right after you started treatment, a causal link cannot be excluded though.
The symptoms remind me more of heart disease and you should act immediately to exclude or confirm it. You should visit either the ER or a cardiologist for further investigation. Remember that you cannot attribute any side effect to drugs unless all other potential causes have been eliminated.
I hope it helps!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is neck pain a side effect of rosuvastatin?
- Is neck pain a side effect of zoladex 3-month?
- Is neck pain a side effect of reclast?
- Oxy pro elite side effects neck pain
- Gardasil side effects neck pain
- Is neck pain a side effect of nifedipine?
- Botox neck pain side effects
- Is neck pain a side effect of copaxone?
- Chikungunya side effects neck pain
- Right arm shoulder neck pain