Are Montgomery's tubercles one of the first signs of pregnancy?

Dr. Deepti Verma

OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine

Posted on Fri, 20 Apr 2018 in Pregnancy
Question: I have XXXXXXX glands but all test negative including blood and trasvaginal ultra sound why do I have pregnancy symptoms everythy megative
Answered by Dr. Deepti Verma 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Other conditions can be there

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear,
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
Pregnancy symptoms like bloating, nausea, vomiting are non specific and can be present in other conditions like gastroenteritis, viral flu, etc.
Moreover, XXXXXXX tubercles can be present in hormonal disturbance like hyperprolactinemia.
So, you should consult an OBGYN specialist for proper examination and treatment accordingly.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
OBGYN
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng