Are Montgomery's tubercles one of the first signs of pregnancy?
Other conditions can be there
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
Pregnancy symptoms like bloating, nausea, vomiting are non specific and can be present in other conditions like gastroenteritis, viral flu, etc.
Moreover, XXXXXXX tubercles can be present in hormonal disturbance like hyperprolactinemia.
So, you should consult an OBGYN specialist for proper examination and treatment accordingly.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is underarm tenderness sign of pregnancy
- Early signs of pregnancy disoriented
- Signs of pregnancy first month of pregnancy
- Is glazed eyes a sign of pregnancy
- Is glossy eyes a sign of pregnancy
- Is a random nosebleed a sign of pregnancy
- Hangover feeling sign of pregnancy
- Is bum ache a sign of pregnancy
- Inflamed montgomery gland in pregnancy
- Signs of pregnancy