Are HIV antibody test results 6.5 months post exposure conclusive?
With reference to my previous question I have taken hiv antibody test after 6.5 months and test negative.my question I have taken chicken pox vaccines on 11th March 2015 and hiv test on 26th April 2015. Whether vaccines effect hiv test results
Second my exposure in XXXXXXX i have taken hiv test in Uae.whetherit makes any difference.
You are HIV negative.
No there is absolutely no interference in test results if you have taken vaccine for chicken pox. There is no need to worry about test reliability whether you take in XXXXXXX or UAE. Now there is no need for further testing as you are HIV negative. Adopt safe methods for intercourse in future.
Best of health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hiv pcr by rna test conclusive negative result
- Is six months conclusive for hiv test
- Hiv antibody test at 8 weeks conclusive
- Hiv test 14 months conclusive
- Is hiv antibody and rna test conclusive at 6 months
- When is an hiv test result considered conclusive
- Massachusetts hiv antibody conclusive
- How accurate is an hiv test after three months post exposure
- How conclusive is three months tridot hiv antibody test?
- Hiv antibody elisa test after 7 months conclusive